*** New Store Coming Soon - Angling Direct Slough Branch Manager ***
Want to work for the best in the industry? Then we may have the perfect opportunity for you, if you measure up for this
leading position in our newest retail store.
We are looking for a really talented Branch Manager to manage our new store and
team in our soon to be opening Angling Direct Slough branch.
Reporting to the Area Manager, you will be responsible for the day-to-day
running of the branch, and will therefore possess strong communication and
Key tasks will include:
• Managing and motivating a passionate sales team.
• Managing inventory and implementing accurate stock control.
• Delivering all Branch KPIs – sales, stock shrinkage, profit, wage costs etc.
• Analysing sales statistics, and successfully forecasting future sales
• Ensuring excellent standards of customer service are consistently delivered.
• Implementing and maintaining key health and safety objectives.
• Maintaining awareness of market trends in the retail industry.
• Organising special promotions, displays and events.
• Conducting team appraisals and performance reviews.
Previous retail managerial experience is a must, and preferably within the
angling sector. You will already be a capable leader with a strong retail
background, and have the tenacity and commercial awareness to thrive in this
key position. The role will involve acting as a sales consultant, and dealing
with sales, only as and when required.
You will also have a very competent understanding and experience of working
with ERP/MRP systems, and strong knowledge of fishing tackle.
A very competitive salary and remuneration package will be offered to the
If this sounds like a position that you could really excel in, then please
email a copy of your CV, along with an introduction and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.