Gmi Research's blog : UAE Cloud Storage Market Size, Share & Forecast 2027
The UAE Cloud Computing Market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 38.2% over the forecast period (2020-2027).
The factors driving growth of the UAE Cloud Computing Market includes rising focus by companies on enhancing customer’s experience, growing popularity of video-demand-services across United Arab Emirates, trending concept of Work from Home (WFH), Government initiatives to promote electronic transformation and improvements in the living standards. Moreover, growing adoption of advanced technologies such as Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) and increasing application of cloud computing services across BFSI, media & entertainment and hospitality, industries, are some of the additional factors supplementing the UAE Cloud Computing Market size. In addition, the increasing investments by major companies on research and development, strategic partnerships between enterprises, rapid urbanization and rising disposable incomes, are further contributing towards the market growth.
However, growth of the UAE Cloud Computing Market is hindered due to insufficient availability of skilled workforce.
The prominent players operating in the UAE Cloud Computing Market are Oracle UAE, IBM Middle East FZ LLC, Alibaba Cloud, VMware, Inc., SAP Middle East FZ LLC, Fujitsu United Arab Emirates, Amazon Web Services, Inc., Microsoft Corporation, Google LLC, Rackspace Inc., Salesforce.com, Inc. and Adobe Inc., among others.
Based on Deployment Mode, the Hybrid Cloud segment is predicted to grow at a robust CAGR during the forecast period
Growing adoption of hybrid cloud services by small and medium organizations and increasing application of cloud migration, are propelling segment’s growth.
Based on Organization Size, the Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises segment is projected to grow at a significant CAGR over the forecast period
Cloud based services offer pay-for-what-you-use payment models, enhances flexibility, minimizes operational costs and are easy to use, are some of the features pushing segment’s growth.
Based on Vertical, the Retail and Consumer Goods segment is anticipated to expand at a remarkable CAGR during the forecast period
cloud computing provides real-time inventory tracking and monitoring in the retail sector, automates order placements, and prevent overstocking and understocking, are some of the important features augmenting the segment’s growth.
- In Jan 2020, IBM opened two data centers in UAE, in Dubai and Abu Dhabi, to offer cloud-managed services to organizations and help them to accelerate their journey to hybrid cloud.
- In Jul 2019, Amazon Web Service developed three data centers in Bahrain, UAE, to deliver cloud storage to regional organizations growing demand.
- In Jun 2019, Microsoft introduced two regional cloud services from its new data centers in Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
Segmentation by Service Model
- Infrastructure as a Service
- Platform as a Service
- Software as a Service
Segmentation by Deployment Model
- Public Cloud
- Private Cloud
- Hybrid Cloud
Segmentation by Organization Size
- Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
Segmentation by Workload
- Storage, Backup, and Disaster Recovery
- Application Development and Testing
- Database Management
- Business Analytics
- Integration and Orchestration
- Enterprise Resource Management
- Collaboration and Content Management
Segmentation by Industry Vertical
- Banking, Financial Services and Insurance
- IT and Telecommunications
- Government and Public Sector
- Retail and Consumer Goods
- Energy and Utilities
- Media and Entertainment
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
About GMI Research
GMI Research is a market research and consulting firm which provides market insights and intelligence across 12 major sectors helping our clients in making effective investment and business decisions.
Company Name: GMI RESEARCH
Contact Person: Sarah Nash
Phone: Europe – +353 1 442 8820; US – +1 860 881 2270
Address: Dublin, Ireland